Online Advertising Discussion List Sponsorship Information
To discuss becoming a sponsor in greater detail, please contact us at (281) 480-6300 or by using this form.
Five-Day List Sponsorships
The Online Advertising Discussion List focuses on professional discussion of online advertising strategies, results, studies, tools, and media coverage. Subscribing to the list is FREE.
Our Online Advertising Discussion List sponsorships provide a way for you to send your message to the 3,500+ industry subscribers of the Online Advertising Discussion List. Subscribers are primarily involved in the field of online media buying and selling, Internet marketing, advertising, promotion and public relations. There are several journalists on the list from the major trade publications in the online marketing industry.
Approximately 95% of subscribers receive the list as daily digests of all posts to the list. The other 5% receive the list messages as they are posted to the list as individual mail messages.
Up to 10 messages or one digest are distributed to the list subscribers every business day on which there are postings.
Each five-day sponsor receives a text banner that appears on the bottom of each non-digest post and on the top and bottom of each digest post (exclusive of conference coverage posts) for five days of list postings. The moderator also sends out a short message to the list acknowledging the sponsor at the beginning of the ad run.
Sponsorship is sold in five day increments. All advertising is sold on a first-come first-served basis, based on the time the signed contract is returned to us.
The text banner can change daily if the sponsor desires. Five day’s worth of ads need to be submitted prior to the start of your ad run.
Text content of the sponsorship ad is subject to approval by The Online Advertising Discussion List.
The cost for a five-day list sponsorship is $750. Please note it is possible to get a substantial discount on your first list sponsorship by also buying a listing in the “Industry Leaders” side bar on this web site. Details on how to do this are available using this link.
From time to time, in addition to our regular activity on the Online Advertising Discussion List, we also produce a special series of reports centered around the coverage of conferences related to online advertising and marketing. In conjunction with these conference coverage reports, we often offer special pricing deals–be sure to ask if any are available when you contact us regarding sponsorship of the list.
We also now offer an option for us to send a special dedicated HTML email out to our subscribers on behalf of the sponsor. This costs $750 as an individual buy, or is $250 in conjunction with a five-day list sponsorship.
Ad Copy Specifications for text banner
June 13, 2016 / usa / 0
Tags: ad blocking software, B2B, B2C, business to business, business to consumer, cost effective advertising, CRM, e-zine, hit, impression, insertion order, internet direct marketing, marketing channels, online direct response, response rates, RFP, ROI, target audience, target market, text ads